Bethel Guest House

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bethel Guest House Dining Room

In Dumaguete City, travellers prefer to stay at the Bethel Guest House due to its very convenient location. Standing proudly along Rizal Boulevard, Bethel Guest House is the first landmark that greets visitors to Dumaguete who take the Ferry from Cebu, Bohol or Cagayan de Oro and the other cities of Mindanao.

The shopping area is a mere stone's throw away from this hotel which has come to be known as the Convention Hotel of Dumaguete City. Tourist attractions are easily accessible and conveniently arranged by tour operators.

Dining at the Bethel Guest House Dining room is an informal affair with a homey atmosphere that is sure to give every guest a good appetite. A wide selection of dishes are always available to suit varioius tastes.

1 Comments:

  • Now you're bringing back a lot of memories for me here. That restaurant in Bethel is literally the first place my Filipina friend took me after we arrived on the SuperCat. I remember sitting at the table with her, eating some chicken (I think) and trying to ponder the reality that I was in the Philippines. I remember an uneasiness about me as I looked out the window onto the busy street (Rizal Blvd., right?). I don't like attention, but I knew the curious stares of the locals were going to follow me wherever I went. Anyway, it took me a few days to get accustomed to the newness of everything in Dumaguete, but I soon started to love the place dearly.

    Thanks for posting this photo. It has brought back those initial experiences in the City of Gentle People.

    I remember we sat at one of those tables in the foreground :)

    By Blogger Corey, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home