Bethel Guest House

Monday, June 08, 2009

Dumaguete

I have left Dumaguete and I would not know if I will ever come back there again. I am now in Cagayan de Oro City which is much better for me since I know many people here unlike in Dumaguete where the only ones who know me are the pedicab drivers and the lotto people who take my bet every night. Kidding aside, I do miss the Boulevard and the spraw from the waves trying to come to dry land as though it were preferable to the wet life it is used to. 

I have been working on prout and new economics but I don't particularly go for the tactics being proferred. I have seen that it is ineffecive and ineffectual. The principles behind it is sound but it is with the way they are trying to implement it that I do not care much about.  hiphop / blues piano / blues music  I would like it better if they just went ahead and practiced what they preach. I have a few things I could contribute to  prout and how it should be brought to prominence in the minds of people but that is another post altogether. 

But it's back in Cagayan de Oro City for me and I am now in the midst of things that could spell nothing or something. This city has been my home for a long time until I left it and now I am almost a stranger in it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home